Thursday 22 June 2023

 Hallo again! Yes, I did disappear for a while. No, I haven't been in prison either. The truth is; I fell out of love with blogging. After going through the trauma of losing my wife and grieving, I accumulated a lot of negativity and carried that around like a burden, which stunted my emotional growth and stymied any pretence I had as a writer. But happily, things have changed to a degree. I made the decision at the beginning of the year to stop writing as Michael Parker and use the pen name of Emma Carney. I promised myself I would write five Emma Carney Romances this year. By the end of May, I'd written and published three. If you check out my website https://www.michaelparker.com you'll see them there. 

I've just returned from a book conference in London where about 800 writers from all over the world attended. It was at the Queen Elizabeth Hall on the South Bank. This event has prompted me to knuckle down and start pushing my monthly blog and my Emma Carney Romances. Please keep an eye out for my blog, and why not send me a note through my contact page on the website? It would be so nice to hear from you. 

Best wishes

Michael Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment