Monday 24 December 2012

Happy Christmas

It’s that time of year again when we all put smiles on our faces and go around wishing people Happy Christmas. Wouldn’t it be lovely if we greeted people constantly with smiles on our faces and were all nice to each other all the time? Well, for all of you who drop in on my blog page, I want to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I probably won’t be blogging again until the New year because of my own commitments and the fact that I am still battling with the task of building my new website. There’s just enough time to tell you that five of my six titles will be free on Amazon over the Christmas period. I hope you feel like downloading one or two and perhaps letting your friends know. But that’s it now; have fun and enjoy the festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment