Monday 10 October 2011

Monday once more.

Needed an annual blood test. Made a mistake and booked an appointment for this morning. Surgery was packed. Why is it that surgeries are extra busy on a Monday morning? I should have booked for Friday. Carried on with re-pointing my front wall. Poco a poco as they say in Spain. Now on to other things. I managed to write about 300 words last night for my next novel. Lost interest because it was late, but at least I had put something down on paper. More to do this afternoon. A member of our Acclaimed Books group lost his temper over the weekend and ‘blew up’ because of an extremely bad review for one of his novels. I’ve read the book and gave it a good review as did other people. I sent this particular colleague a reminder, in the best possible taste I hope, that if you are going to put your work into the public domain you have to be prepared for some reviewers to lambast you. Seems that this particular reviewer did more than that, which is why the man got so upset.
I’m looking forward to making progress with the book. But at the moment I’m more than looking forward to seeing ROSELLI’S GOLD become available on Amazon. And, of course I am keen to see my next novel, THE BOY FROM BERLIN here in my hands sometime within the next month or so. Publication date is set for December. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment