Monday 17 October 2011

Surprise, surprise!

When I got back home from our weekend away, I checked my inbox and forum posts etc., and then checked my book sales on Amazon’s Author Central. My Kindle sales are very poor, and I have no way of knowing how my paperback sales are until I receive an update from Acclaimed Books Ltd. but imagine my surprise when I saw that I had sold one copy of my hardback novel, THE THIRD SECRET. The reason for my surprise was that I had sold one just seven days earlier. I haven’t sold any of those books for over two years, and didn’t expect to sell any more. That’s the main reason why I have brought the book out in paperback. I have re-titled it ROSELLI’S GOLD, because I believe that it stands a better chance in the market place under that title. But when I saw that I had shifted two books in one week, I got quite excited. Big oak trees from little acorns grow, as the old saying goes. Not that I expect to set the world alight with my hardback, but it could augur well for the paperback. I hope so because it’s a terrific story and has been well received from almost all of the people I have met who have read it. There are some excellent reviews on Amazon too, so why not have a look? The paperback should be available any day now in USA. The UK version will take a little longer. I now have to give some thought to getting it out on Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment