Thursday 6 October 2011

Why This Blog?

I have a blog on my website, www.michaeljparker.com, as I do on Goodreads. No one comments or posts on these two blogs, so I wondered if it was because I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to 'blogging'. (Or should that be 'bloggin'?) I decided then that if I write a blog post as a word document each day, then copy and paste, I will be able to manage the three blogs and hopefully learn more about getting my name out there. I must admit I get quite confused when I see how well established some people's blogs are, particularly when they claim only to have started recently. I've been trying now for a couple of years without success. So, this is a new venture for me, but I must start enlarging my profiles on the various social networks I'm on, and point people to one of my three blogs. Wish me luck! Oh, and if you read this, just post a comment, will you? That will give me hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment